As an Advanced Scholars student, you'll experience a university course — with real university coursework and expectations.
- Select courses with the assistance of your high school counselor. Advisors in the UNL Exploratory and Pre-Professional Advising Center are also available to assist students with course selection. Call (402) 472-3605 and identify yourself as an Advanced Scholars student.
- Register for courses using MyRED.
- Order textbooks or other required materials at least one week prior to the start of class.
- Review the Advanced Scholars Academic Calendar to learn important deadlines and policies.
- Login to your course at My.UNL prior to the start of class. Become familiar with UNL's Blackboard system.
- Contact us if you need any assistance.
Login to Advanced Scholars courses at my.unl.edu.
My.UNL, also known as Blackboard, is UNL's online course management system. You can:
- Submit assignments and projects.
- Access course syllabi, announcements, grades and exams.
- Communicate with instructors and students via announcements, discussion boards and real-time chats.
The login page at my.unl.edu provides:
- How to log in.
- How to find your user name and password.
- A browser test to check that your computer browser settings are properly configured to use Blackboard.
- Blackboard tutorials to familiarize yourself with Blackboard.