To pursue a supplemental endorsement, students must either hold a valid teaching certificate or be pursuing a teacher education program. All of the following endorsements are aligned with Nebraska Department of Education requirements. Contact your academic advisor for more information.
- Curriculum Supervisor (Grades PK-12)
- Deaf or Hard of Hearing/Subject (Grades P-12)
- Early Childhood Special Education (Birth thru K)
- Early Intervention Specialist (Birth to K) (Supplemental)
- Behavior Intervention Specialist (Supplemental)
- Family and Consumer Science Education
- Principal, Elementary (Grades PK-8)
- Principal, Secondary (Grades 7-12
- Superintendent (Grades PK-12)
- Visual Impairment (Grades Birth-12)
Students must apply through Graduate Studies for admission to the University of Nebraska–Lincoln.