Teaching Endorsements

Graduate Level Added or Supplementary Endorsements and Administrative Certificates/Endorsements

To pursue a supplemental endorsement, students must either hold a valid teaching certificate or be pursuing a teacher education program. All of the following endorsements are aligned with Nebraska Department of Education requirements. Contact your academic advisor for more information.

  • Curriculum Supervisor (Grades PK-12)
  • Deaf or Hard of Hearing/Subject (Grades P-12)
  • Early Childhood Special Education (Birth thru K)
  • Early Intervention Specialist (Birth to K) (Supplemental)
  • Behavior Intervention Specialist (Supplemental)
  • Family and Consumer Science Education
  • Principal, Elementary (Grades PK-8)
  • Principal, Secondary (Grades 7-12
  • Superintendent (Grades PK-12)
  • Visual Impairment (Grades Birth-12)

Students must apply through Graduate Studies for admission to the University of Nebraska–Lincoln.