Husker Hub is Nebraska’s “one stop” offering students integrated services from the offices of Scholarships and Financial Aid, University Registrar, and Student Accounts. Resources online include information about tuition, student bills, the Free Application for Federal Student Aid, scholarships, grants, loans, work-study, class registration, transcripts, and enrollment verification. Online students can connect one-to-one with Husker Hub specialists through the Virtual Queue.
Students can also visit these websites directly:
UNL provides many resources for students well-being and academic success.
- Academic Advising: Resources and tools you need to explore, define, and accomplish your academic and career goals.
- Big Red Resilience and Well-Being: Access on-demand resources and self-care tips.
- Career Services: Connect with a Career Coach for individual and group advising, employer connections, and faculty collaborations.
- Center for Academic Success and Transition: Make a virtual appointment with an academic and student support coach.
- Counseling and Psychological Services: Same-day online scheduling is available for students who are new to CAPS.
- Graduate Studies: Contact the office with questions or comments.
- Libraries: Learn how to connect from off-campus and access 24/7 support.
- Military and Veteran Success Center: Student veterans and military dependents can access academic success strategies and life coaching.
- Services for Students with Disabilities: Helps facilitate accessible and inclusive educational experiences and accommodations for students with disabilities.
- Writing Center: Online consultations and eTutoring appointments are available.