The Great Plains Interactive Distance Education Alliance (Great Plains IDEA) is a consortium of 19 public university members providing access to the best educational opportunities by collaboratively developing and delivering high-quality, online academic programs in the human sciences and agricultural disciplines at both the graduate and undergraduate levels.
Great Plains IDEA is an academic alliance whose member institutions offer fully-online graduate and undergraduate coursework and program options in high demand professional fields. Since 2001, Great Plains IDEA has helped students of all ages and backgrounds learn from the best professors in their fields and earn degrees from some of the nation's finest universities.
AG*IDEA, an affiliate of the Great Plains IDEA, is a consortium of universities that offer programs and courses in agriculture disciplines. The AG*IDEA's membership of top accredited universities offer master’s degrees and graduate certificates fully online from top faculty.
The University of Nebraska–Lincoln offers the following online programs through Great Plains IDEA and AG*IDEA:
- Master of Applied Science in Community Development
- Master of Science in Dietetics
- Master of Science in Family and Consumer Sciences Education
- Master of Science in Family and Community Services
- Master of Science in Family Financial Planning
- Master of Science in Merchandising
- Master of Science in Youth Development
Undergraduate Degree Completion
- Advanced Horticulture Graduate Certificate
- Floriculture and Nursery Production Management Graduate Certificate
- Food Safety and Defense Graduate Certificate
- Grassland Management Graduate Certificate
- Ornamentals, Landscape, and Turf Graduate Certificate
- Family Financial Planning Graduate Certificate
- Financial Counseling Graduate Certificate
- Youth Development Graduate Certificate